Saturday 17 September 2011

2 Weeks, 2 Games, Malta and Prague

So playing poker live or online, has taken a backseat to work for the last 2 weeks. While my current dislike of the online game does not seem to have subsided, and the lack of live games of interest has also remained in the status quo, work has pretty much consumed my time. My record since last writing has been played two online league games, didn't cash in either and missed most of the second one!

I am spending next week at WPT Malta, not playing before the questions role in, assisting with players and entertaining some on behalf of a client. I know you may all think that sounds like fun, I have to tell you that it is. The fact that the weather is better than at home, also helps a lot.

The bulk of where my time has gone is the initial planning and marketing campaign for the Prague Poker Festival, which consists of a WPT, EPT and GSOP over a 12 day period in December. This is something that is going to appeal to all level of players from pro grinders who can make a base for 2 weeks of cash and tournaments, down to casual players who can come out for a weekend, play some low buy in events and party until it is time to go home. If you want more info the festival fill in the contact details on the web from, or the one on Poker Traveller

Now I have reviewed the first three paragraphs of this instalment, I am laughing that what started off as my poker blog has become and advert for my company, so I am going to go the distance and stick in some hyperlinks so writing this will not have been a total waste of my time. (Dave if you read this, we can discuss advertising rate

Hopefully next time I will have had some success at the tables, although tempting fate has never really helped me in the past.

2 comments:

  1. Aha ! maybe it works this month because I am using CHROME :-) google sites stick together :-) anyway nice work if you can get it ;-) in another lifetime, Prague would sound like great fun !

    ReplyDelete